Genius lies in simplicity, isn’t it? This card proves it perfectly!
- White card stock
- Light beige thick cardboard
- Colored paper
- Red threads
- Scissors, glue
Cut out a rectangle of beige cardboard and glue it onto the card stock.
Make a template of a heart and cut out 7 hearts from colored paper sheets.
Cut 7 pieces of threads and glue them onto the card stock.
Now add hearts.
Write some greeting words.
How People Find My Blog:
- how to make a heart shaped greeting card with handmade paper
- bday hand made card with my folds inside for bf
- homemade new baby cards
- how to make handmade birthday card for boyfriend step by step instructions
- cute handmade gorgeous quilled birthday card for boyfriend
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!