I already have quite a decent collection of diy new baby cards and today let me share with you another interesting idea. Very simple yet very cute!
- Card stock
- Patterned materials (with polka dots, stripes etc.)
- Threads, 2 little pieces
- 2 buttons
- Yellow marker and a pattern to draw a chain (can do without it as well)
First cut out a little baby stroller from patterned material. Glue it to the center of your card’s front side.
Cut out 2 little pieces of threads, glue them above.
Draw a yellow chain using a pattern or simply by hand. You can as well substitute the chain with anything that’s on your mind – a simple line, a drawing of a road. You can even draw a park or beach & sea if you’re good at that.
Add some greeting words on the front side and inside.
How People Find My Blog:
- handmade card designs for boyfriend
- hand made birth day card for boyfriend
- birthday handmade card design for boyfriend
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!