Mother’s Day is coming closer and I’m pretty sure that your mom your be happy to get something made with your own hands. So, why wouldn’t make her a beautiful card?
- White card stock
- Red and green felt
- Little sheet of patterned paper
- Small yellow button
- Glue, scissors
Cut out 5 petals from red felt.
Cut out 2 leaves from green felt.
Cut out a stripe of patterned paper.
Glue them all, together with a button, onto the card’s front side as shown on the photo above.
Add some greeting words.
How People Find My Blog:
- greeting card ideas for boyfriend
- diy craft gifts making tutorials for boyfriend's birthday
- greeting card design for boyfriend
- diy greeting card ideas
- handmade love cards step by step
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!