Joyful homemade birthday card for those, who celebrate their special day in spring or summer.
- Patterned card stock (flowers, leafs etc.)
- Thick white paper
- Thick felt-tip pen
- Needle and threads
- Rose/red fabric
- Scissors and glue
First create two beautiful textile roses using any of the video/photo tutorials from the web. For instance this one:
Cut out a sheet of white paper, 1-2 cm smaller than the card stock’s front side.
Take threads, needle and sew the steams and leafs of roses with little stitches.
Attach roses to the card using threads.
Take felt-tip pen and add some greeting words and a cute butterfly in the upper left corner.
Add some greeting words inside the card.
How People Find My Blog:
- Card making.com
- homemade happy birthday cards for boyfriend
- handmade greeting cards for boyfriend birthday
- diy birthday cards for bf
- cute handmade birthday card for boyfriend
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!