Do you have 3 minutes? Want to spend them for cards? Then this is your option!
All you need to make this simple handmade Easter card is to buy a card stock with oval cut-out (or buy a regular one and make a cut out yourself). Glue a little piece of patterned paper onto the inner part of card’s front side. Last, but not least, take a sheet of white paper (same size as your card stock in expanded form) and glue it inside to cover the patterned material. Use double-sided tape as glue might be visible through the paper. Add some greeting words and you’re done!
How People Find My Blog:
- handmade greeting cards for birthday for lover
- handmade birthday cards for boyfriend with love
- hand made bday cards for bf
- hand made wedding-invitations cards
- how to make greetings card for birthdy of bf
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!