With a bit of patterned paper and cotton wool your kid can prepare a whole set of charming diy Easter cards.
- Green card stock
- Different patterned paper
- Glue, scissors
- Cotton wool
- Thick brown woolen threads
Cut out a bunch of Easter eggs from different patterned paper.
Cut out a vase and a bowl. I would personally prefer to make them from plain paper, but you can also use patterned paper as on this photo.
Cut five pieces of threads.
Now arrange the composition as shown on the photos: eggs in the bowl and behind the vase, “pussy-willow steams” (threads) inside the vase.
Now take small pieces of cotton wool and glue them along the “steams”.
Add some greeting words.
How People Find My Blog:
- handmade greeting on birth day for boyfriend
- handmade card idea for boyfriends
- hand made birthday card for him
- diy bday cards
- hand made b'day cards for boyfriend..
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!