If you don’t want to spend your time on cutting multiple details, decorating your card etc., then this is the right option for you!
- Card stock
- White and sand color thick paper
- Glue and scissors
Open a Word document, choose one of sophisticated Word text styles (like Comic Sans MS, for example) and print greeting words on a piece of sand paper. Cut this piece, so it would fit perfectly inside the card stock and glue it.
Now use same or similar style to print “Thinking of you” on a white paper. Cut these words in a shape of a cloud. Also cut 2 circles. Glue all of them to the front side of the card.
How People Find My Blog:
- hand made cards
- images of handmade greetings for boyfriend
- hand made love card for birthday
- handmade birthday cards ideas
- handmade bday card for your boyfriend
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!