I just love the combination of drawing and application in this card!
- Brown card stock
- Silver and black pencil
- Lots of white sequins and few red ones
- Off-white and orange paper
- Red and off-white threads
- A wooden stick (can be a tooth stick)
- Glue, scissors
First cut out 3 circles of off-white paper and a little orange triangle. Glue them to the center of the card stock to form a snowman.
Now add 3 red sequins to make buttons.
Draw eyes, mouth and hands using black pencil.
Draw a hat, boots and a little piglet using silver pencil. If you are not very good in drawing, then substitute a piglet with a balloon, for example. Or something else, simple and easy to draw.
Add a bunch of red threads as a scarf.
Cut off-white threads and tie them into a bunch. Attach this bunch to a tooth stick and glue It firmly to the card stock.
Last, but not least, draw stars using silver pencil and glue white sequins as stars.
How People Find My Blog:
- hand made love cards
- handmade greeting cards for bf on birthday using photos
- how to make a handmade bday card for bf step by step
- hand made cards
- images of handmade greetings for boyfriend
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!