A nice addition to any present to congratulate your friends or relatives with new member of the family.
- White card stock
- A piece of felt (either blue or rose, according to the sex of a baby)
- A picture of stork carrying a baby
- A piece of laces
- Some embellishment
- Glue, scissors
Cut out a piece of felt, a bit smaller than the front side of the card stock. Glue it on the front side. If you want a more sophisticated look, then you can sew it to the card stock.
Now glue some laces to the center of the card and then add a picture of stork on top. You can also either glue it or sew.
Add some embellishments, such as buttons, rhinestones, dried flowers.
How People Find My Blog:
- step by step to make card for bf
- origami flowers instructions for kids
- diy greeting card
- birthday handmade greeting cards for boyfriend
- how to make homemade cards
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!