Looks gorgeous and not that hard to make!
- Card stock
- Green pencil
- Rose colored paper
- Glue, scissors
Cut out about 10-15 rose petals using the template below.
Glue half of them to one inner side of the card, forming a ½ of a rose. And then glue the rest to the other inner part. Add some smaller petals to the center.
Draw rose leaves using the pencil.
Add some greeting words.
Close the card and put it under a pressure (put a heavy book on it) for some time.
How People Find My Blog:
- handmade cards for boyfriend's birthday
- diy greeting cards for boyfriend
- birthday card making ideas
- pictures of handmade birthday greeting cards for boyfriend
- how to make handmade birthday card for boyfriend
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!