Some threads, few buttons and a bit of your imagination – that’s all it takes to make a cute diy card.
- White card stock
- Green thick textured paper
- White thick textured paper
- Green threads
- White buttons
Cut out a rectangle of green paper and glue it to the center of the card stock.
Repeat the same with white paper, but make white rectabgle a bit smaller.
Now take threads and form an Xmas tree. When finished – add some glue and make sure threads stick firmly.
Glue several buttons on top of threads.
Add some greeting words.
How People Find My Blog:
- handmade greetings for birthday for boyfriend
- homemade cards for boyfriend
- how to do boyfriend yin yan card
- handmade cards
- handmade cards for boyfriend's birthday
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!