Here comes another example of how cute a bunch of buttons look on a paper card.
- Card stock
- Red and green buttons of different sizes
- A piece of leather or thick cardboard
- Very thin needle and threads
Take a needle and threads and embellish the edges of your card stock with little stitches.
Do the same with a piece of red leather or cardboard and then glue it to the middle of the card’s front side.
Glue buttons so they would form a Xmas tree.
Add some greeting words or embellishments of your own.
How People Find My Blog:
- new baby card
- pics of handmade birthday cards
- homemade greeting
- handmade one paper birthday cards
- handmade birthday greetings for lover
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!