A very simple yet very nice handmade card that you can make for your friend, colleague or mom.
- Card stock
- Patterned paper of 2 types (for the upper and lower side of the dress)
- Tulle (tutu skirt fabric)
- Glue, scissors
Take patterned paper and cut out a top of the dress from one piece and a skirt from another.
Cut out a piece of tulle, a bit larger then the skirt of the dress.
Glue to the inner side of the skirt.
Glue both skirt and top to the card’s front side.
Add some greeting words.
How People Find My Blog:
- easy handmade greeting card designs
- how to make handmade cards for bf
- creative hand made cards for lover birthday
- handmade bday cards for bf
- how to make handmade greetings cards
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!