Sometimes even the most glamorous card can be very easy to make!
- Plain card stock
- Patterned paper (various types)
- Thick red thread
- Glue and scissors
Cut out rectangles and squares of patterned paper.
Glue them at the bottom of card’s front side.
Cut several pieces of thread, make ties at the ends and glue them on top of your “gift boxes”.
Add some greeting words.
How People Find My Blog:
- how to make greeting card by using buttons
- home made boyfriend birthday cards ideas
- handmade greetings card
- homemqde greeting card steps with picture for boyfriend birthday
- homemade greeting card steps with picture for boyfriend birthday
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!