This is not a handmade card on the photo, but with a little bit of patience you can make such card with your own hands.
- White cardboard
- Red paint and tassel
- Paper knife
Print some greeting words on a list of card board.
Cut out the card using the template below.
Draw flowers (or hearts) on each of the 2 heart shape parts and carefully cut them out with a paper knife.
Paint one heart shaped part in red.
Fold as shown on the picture.
How People Find My Blog:
- images of handmade cards for boyfriend
- cute handmade birthday cards for boyfriend
- creative handmade cards for my boyfriend
- greeting for boy friend hand made
- birthday card for boyfriend homemade
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!