Summer has just ended, Xmas is still way to go, but farsighted crafters has already started to create diy Xmas cards. And why not? It’s always good to make everything in advance and leave the Xmas Eve to relax and to enjoy the coming holidays!
- Card stock
- Several buttons
- A stencil with curls and wavy lines
- Golden marker
- Stickers: stars, flowers, circles etc.
Draw an Xmas tree using marker and stencil.
Embellish it with buttons and stickers.
How People Find My Blog:
- greeting card crafts projects
- birth day card making ideas for boy friend
- how to.make greenting.card fr boyfrnd
- diy gifts for boyfriend birthday
- handmade b\'day card with boy friend
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!