This idea can be used for a greeting card, but will also be a great solution for handmade wedding invitation.
- White card stock
- A piece of laces
- Textured off-white and brown paper
- Patterned red paper
- Red paper rose
- Off-white ribbon
- Glue, scissors
Cut out a piece of off-white textured paper, glue it to the left side of the card. Not cut out red paper, glue it to the right side of the card.
Disguise the „seam” with a piece of laces.
Cut a rectangle of brown paper, embellish it with a bow, glue onto the laces.
Add a rose.
How People Find My Blog:
- handmade card pics for bf
- greeting card for boyfriend
- simple homemade greeting cards
- handmade bday cards
- habd made birthday cards for boy friend
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!