Fun and unique design for a homemade birthday card.
- Brown card stock
- Thick rose, light blue, red, brown and beige (golden) paper
- Glue, scissors
- White paper and 4 small sequins
All you need is to cut out 3 „pieces of ice cream”, cherry and an ice cream cone from colored paper. Glue all the parts together and them onto the card stock.
Add a piece of white paper embellished with sequins saying „Happy birthday!” and your card is ready!
How People Find My Blog:
- greeting card for boy friend
- handmade birthdy card for bf imgs
- handmade card images for bf's birthday
- card design for making a card for boy friend
- handmade card pics for bf
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!