A nice Japanese style card for someone who loves Japanese culture, studies Japanese language or simply dreams about a trip to Japan.
- Red card stock
- Gold twine
- Black and light rose paper
- Patterned textile (2 types)
- Glue, scissors
- Black pan
First put twine in the needle and make stitches all around the card. Tie a bow at the end.
Now cut out geisha’s face, hair and hand as shown on the photo.
Follow the instructions on the photos to make geisha’s kimono.
How People Find My Blog:
- how to make handmade greeting cards for boyfriend
- how making photo card
- images of handmade greeting card
- design of birthday cards for boyfriend
- handmade greeting cards ideas
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!