Another variation of a „shirt & tie” card to boyfriend, but this time a much more cute and unusual example.
- Card stock with shaped edges (or ordinary card stock and scissors with shaped edges)
- Thick red paper
- Lots of buttons
- Small ribbon
- Glue, scissors
Cut out a square of red paper. Glue it to the center of card’s front side.
Draw a heart in the center of red square. Decorate it with buttons (cover the line made by pencil so it wouldn’t be visible).
Make a little bow and glue it above the heart.
How People Find My Blog:
- cute homemade cards for boyfriend
- hand made cards for boyfriend
- creative handmade birthday cards for boyfriend
- idea of greeting for boy friend
- how to make handmade card image
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!