Today I’ve decided to post a card making tutorial with photos as this card is a bit more difficult then those which I usually choose for this blog. It will take some time and efforts, but will surely be appreciated by your Dad, boyfriend or friend, who loves fishing.
- Blue card stock
- Need, orange threads, little beads
- Small piece of orange paper
- Glue, scissors, paper knife
Cut out 2 parts of the fish, using the template below.
Make little cuts all around the both parts using paper knife.
Take spool of threads and start rolling them around fish’s body and tail as shown on the photo.
Repeat with the other fish.
Cut out 2 small circles of orange paper, these will be the eyes. Glue them on the fishes.
Now insert a thread into needle, start stringing beads and wrapping card’s front side.
Use glue to make threads stick firmly.
Glue fishes on the card.
Your diy greeting card is ready!
How People Find My Blog:
- diy handmade greeting cards step by step
- Hand made love images
- butterfly designs for bulletin boards
- handmade birthday card design for boyfriend
- handmade stylish cards for bf
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!