This could be a nice birthday card to boyfriend who works in the office and wear shirts/suits at work. Could be also good as a Father’s Day card.
- White card stock
- Thick light blue paper (or any colour you wish)
- White marker
- Any fabric for a handkerchief
- Glue, scissors
First take light blue paper and cut out a template as shown on the picture below.
Fold the shirt’s collar.
Draw a line to the right side of the collar, make a cut out.
Fold a piece of fabric so it would look like a handkerchief, add some glue and put inside the cut out.
Draw “stitches” using white marker.
Glue the light blue paper with all the elements to the fron side of your card stock.
How People Find My Blog:
- how to to make beautiful handmade greeting cards for bf
- handmade birthday cards
- greeting card designs for kids
- handmade cards for birthdays
- unique handcrafted card for boyfriend birthday
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!