Wedding season is coming and I’m searching all over the web for interesting diy invitation ideas. Unfortunately it’s not as easy as I though: the majority is made by professional crafters and are way too difficult to make with own hands for a person, who has never done this before. Today I was lucky enough to stumble upon one very nice site of Russian crafter Kamilova Anna, who makes beautiful diy cards for any occasion. One of her wedding invitation is just what I was searching for – easy to make and very romantic.
- Thick glossy white and red paper
- Glue, scissors
- Red ribbon
- White butterflies (textile, paper or whatever you find)
Find some nice pictures of groom and bride/wedding rings/ bouquet. Save them, copy on a Microsoft Words doc file, add a text of invitation and print it on a colour laser printer.
Cut out a stripe of red paper.
Roll the invitation, wrap it with red paper and ribbon, make a bow.
Take butterflies, add some glue and put them on top of red wrapping.
How People Find My Blog:
- step by step of handmade cards for b.f
- handmade cards ideas to make
- easy ideas for making cards
- home made bday card for bf
- handmade birthday card making ideas
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!