This is an easy and fun Easter card for children to make!
Ideas for Cards| Materials:
- Thick green cardboard
- Thick patterned paper
- Yellow and red paper
- A pair of small plastic eyes
- Glue, scissors
Ideas for Cards| Directions:
Take green cardboard and cut out an egg.
Now take patterned paper, use green egg as a template to make an eggshell.
Draw a circle on yellow paper, cut it out and then make little cut all around it.
Glue the chicken to the green egg, cover it with eggshell.
Now add a pair of eyes and a beak from red paper.
Your homemade Easter card is ready!
How People Find My Blog:
- diy birthday card
- birthday card designs for boyfriend
- card making for boyfriend for his birthday
- hand made greeting card for bday for lover
- hndmade greeting crd ideas for my feonce
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!