My favourite cards crafts are with buttons – they make any diy card look so cute and eye-catching!
Ideas for Cards| Materials:
- Thick light blue paper
- White card stock
- Buttons, needle, threads
- White ribbon
Ideas for Cards| Directions:
Take light blue paper, cut out a rectangle, a bit smaller then the front side of the card stock.
Take, needle and threads, make flower stems with stitches.
Make a bow and glue it on top of the stitches.
Take buttons in different sizes and colors, sew them above the „stems” so they would look like flowers.
Your homemade Easter card is ready!
How People Find My Blog:
- images of hand made birthday card for boyfriend
- handmate birthday card latest design boy frnd
- handmade card designs for boyfriend
- birthday card fir boyfrnd
- how to make handmade birthday cards for boyfriend
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!