If you like sewing and have some small pieces of different fabrics – don’t throw them away, use them to create a lovely diy greeting card!
Ideas for Cards| Materials:
- White card stock with cut out
- Patterned fabric
- Needle, threads
Ideas for Cards| Directions:
Take patterned fabric, cut out a rectangle, that is a bit larger then the cut out in the front side of the card stock. Decorate it with small pieces of other fabrics (plain or patterned), making flowers, decorative stitches etc. Glue it to the inner part of the front side.
Add inscription or simply a „Happy Birthday” note.
Your diy birthday card is ready!
How People Find My Blog:
- Steps to make beautiful birthday cards and greeting for boyfriend
- homemade birthday cards for boyfriend
- diy crafts gifts for boyfriend
- hand made griting card for bf
- greeting cards for boyfriend handmade
If you like It, Follow Us on Facebook or Connect With Us on Twitter!